13 thoughts on “Who encourages you?

1. I really enjoyed watching the pep talk video.It made me think about what we need to make earth a better place.

2. The video ‘A Pep Talk From Kid President to You’ was very encouraging because it told us to be amazing and to never give up. This video was very inspiring and I think that this blog is amazing and fun!!!

3. WOW
    Mrs Medina this video is unbelievable it is the best thing to convince someone. I loved it and I will definitely watch it again.

From:
    Nikki

• Hello NIKSTAR123,
      I really agree with you but i think this will encourage someone who really needs encouragement or someone who needs to face their fears.

4. The pep talk was really inspirational and encouraging. Now I have more confidence in myself to be a better person in the future.

5. The video ” A Pep Talk From Kid President To You” is a very encouraging video. The video needs to be seen by everyone and the video is also funny so its hard to not watch it over and over again.

6. hmm… This song sound oh so very good, This song should be in one of the assemblies for next term 🙂

~Ben

7. Gosh this video brings back so many memories. Kid President is a great role model for not only kids but for everyone. It inspires me to believe in myself despite what others think.

8. I like the video about Who encourages you?.
    I think that this video would change peoples
    Lives and it’s funny.
    From Vincent from 3/4M