11 thoughts on “Term 1 Beach Day

1. My favourite part was when we had free time. I enjoyed making castles and stepping on the squishy sand that was wet gooey. I also liked the dried sand, it felt like soft warm piles of powder I LOVED that sand!! It was funny, how I was put sand on top of my legs it was soooo smooth and it felt, a bit like connective sand. It was the best day ever as it was 27 degrees, the sun was warm and our class did the best assembly EVER 🙂

2. The assembly was so scary! But after the assembly the arrival at the beach made me feel better. I liked the free time activity, I got to make a volcano out of sand. But when we left the beach, it felt like I abandoned my home. But after that day I got a headache, but that day was so fun.

3. I would give almost anything just to be able to go to beach excursions like you have, and I would enjoy every part of it. I’m stuck here in the middle of Spain 400km from any shore and I only get to experience it 2 or 3 times a year…… After having lived 2 minutes walking from Seaford and Frankston beaches. It’s what I most miss of Australia. Enjoy these pleasures while you can and get the most out of them.

4. Hello 5/6 M,
    I just thought I would pop in for a visit, and the blog is looking stupendous! I really loved the sand castle building. It was so fun, watching people making big holes and building big volcanoes. Again, the blog is looking great!
    -Olivia

5. Wow, the pics show how much fun it was! And yeah, it was great how we started off with an awesome assembly, 5/6FZ (My class) and 5/6M! Then, we went to the beach! It was SO much fun. Like, between 7 or 10 of my friends dug a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG hole in the sand near the shore (So that made it really wet) and I stood in it. Then they put sand and pretty much trapped me in that hole. Since it was wet, I found it REALLY hard to get out. It also made me look a lot shorter than everyone. 🙁

-Lara

6. Dear Mrs Medina,
    My favourite activity that we had to do was beach volleyball.
    It was really fun and I did beach volleyball

3/4HO

7. Dear Mrs Medina,
    My favourite part of Beach day was when we made the sand castles, My friends and I tried to dig a big hole, it didn’t work out! And I also really enjoyed the ball games!

Chloe 3/4HO

8. Hi Mrs Medina

The beach day was the funnest day and the temperature was so perfect and it was the beautiful day. 😀